Financial Dispute Resolution Through International Arbitration
PLI course December 12, 2019 – The Resolution of Financial Disputes Through International Arbitration
Historically, financial institutions have been reluctant to use arbitration. But the changing landscape of financial disputes have proven the benefits of arbitration as an effective dispute resolution mechanism. An increasing number of financial institutions are becoming more willing to consider arbitration as an important alternative to litigation.
An expert will address the key concepts of international arbitration, and explain how financial institutions make good use of these dispute resolution mechanisms. The expert will also address questions including:
- How does international arbitration differ from litigation?
- What are the advantages of international arbitration from the perspective of financial institutions?
- What types of disputes have been most
frequently referred to arbitration?
- How can you draft the most effective arbitration clause?
- What are the most frequently used arbitration rules
and seats from the perspective of financial institutions?